Monday, October 26, 2009

Finally Something New!

Ok, Ok, so I know it has been a while since I posted something new. Well, I have been working on a couple of things including getting ready for a workshop I will be doing this weekend but I did manage to finish a couple of things for the blog. So here you go.



First up is this cutie patootie bookmark. I really really like how this turned out. I love this die (Item # 114520 Flower, Daisies #2). I used Pretty in Pink Cardstock, 4 Inch Paper Clip and I made my own button out of fabric and button covers. How cool is that!

Next up is this fun Halloween Card. I used the Top Note Die #113463, Scallop Oval Punch (#114889) and Large Oval Punch (#107305), Horizontal Slot (#105089), along with a sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set (#115370).

More projects to post soon, stay tuned!

Blessings,

Sylvia

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Oct. 28. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylvia,

    love the paperclip and the card! Good Job!

    alma

    ReplyDelete