Friday, October 30, 2009

Baby Cards

I have a five month old and so everytime I look at her I want to do baby projects. So I made 2 baby cards I wanted to share with you.




This first card is a Hybrid Card (Traditional and Digital Items used together). I used the Nursery Necessities stamp set (#113506 pg. 76) and Bashful Blue Ink. I also used the Whisper White cardstock (#100730 pg. 155), Bashful Blue cardstock (#105120 pg. 157), So Saffron cardstock (#105118 pg. 157) and MDS DSP Digital Scrapbook Striped Paper in So Saffron (DSP Digital Striped Paper in all colors (#118862). I printed the digital paper and used it as regular cardstock. I also used the word window punch. Simple Design but Oh So Cute!




I love this second card. I can't take credit for it. I wish I knew who came up with it because it is genious. I used the Nursery Necessities stamp set again, Pretty In Pink cardstock (#100459 pg. 157), Whisper White cardstock, Chocolate Chip cardstock (# 102128 pg. 156), I also used the 1 3/8 circle punch along with the scallop circle punch, and the 1 1/4 circle punch. And by the way I love this color comob (Pink and Brown)! These are my little Sophia's Nursery Colors!

Hope to post some more things soon!

Blessings,
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment