Monday, October 4, 2010

Hello Crafters!

I hope everyone got off to a great start this week.  I am not too fond of Mondays but today has been pretty good so far. 

Date Night with hubby was GREAT on Sat night.  We went to dinner and a movie.  We ended up seeing Wallstreet 2 and we really liked it!  I would recommend seeing the first Wallstreet movie before going to see the second.  Hubby and I rented the first one the night before, even though we had seen it many years ago, it refreshed our memories as what the background of the characters were.  We then had sushi for dinner and it was fantastic!!!  Great Weekend!

Ok, on to todays project... I had this template on my hard drive (don't know where I got it).  But I ran across it and thought it would make a fantastic card.  So I made it into a cut file.  So if any of you would like this file let me know and I will send it to you.  All I ask is that you sign up as a follower to my blog and I will happily email you the cut file.

I used Stampin Up! Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set and punched it out with the Window Word Punch then used dimensionals to adhere the sentiment.

Enjoy your week!
Happy Crafting!
Sylvia


1 comment:

  1. WOW, you're on a roll, Sylvia. Love everything you've posted.
    What a cute card!
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete