Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year/New Occasions Catalog/Sale-a-bration

Happy New Year ! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. Is it me or does it feel like this holiday season whizzed by too fast? At least that is the way it feels to me. All though I did enjoy the holidays it does feel good to start getting back to my routine schedule. Now that the new year is here so is to the........drum roll......Occasions Mini Catalog (Jan 5 -April 30. 2010) along with Sale-a-bration (Jan 5 - March 31, 2010)!!! And if this is anyone's first time experiencing Sale-a-bration you are in for an AWESOME treat!!!!

The Occasions Mini Catalog has lots of wonderful products! So be sure to check it out! I have linked both Catalogs above.

When placing your online orders this week....if you order $50 or more (before tax & shipping)....make sure you select your free Sale-a-bration item. You'll receive one free item for every $50.
Also....be sure to check out the items that are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST (Occasions Mini Catalog).

I am also planning my schedule for the next 2 months so if you would like to schedule a workshop or private class/party please don't hesitate to send me an email or give me a call.

REMINDER: Anyone who books a workshop will be able to choose a stamp set from my retired treasure box of stamps. Who doesn't love getting free stuff?

If you have any question please don't hesitate to email or call me.

Have a Blessed Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment