Monday, August 10, 2009

Hi Crafters!

I just wanted to share a little something I made a couple of days ago. I told a friend I was going to post this up with a list of supplies and tools I used to make it, so here it goes.

Owl Punch Art

Supplies:

Body: Kraft SU Cardstock, 1 3/8 Circle Punch

Top of Body: Chocolate Chip SU Cardstock, Scallop Circle Punch

Head: Chocolate Chip SU Cardstock, Round Tab Punch

Eyes: Kraft SU Cardstock, 1/2 Circle Punch

Eye Balls: Chocolate Chip SU Cardstock, Crop-a-dile punch

Eyebrows: Chocolate Chip SU Cardstock, Scallop Circle Punch (cut up)

Feet: Dusty Durango SU Cardstock, EK Success 5 Point Flower Punch

Beak: Crushed Curry SU Cardstock, EK Success 5 Point Flower Punch (cut up and fold)

If you have any questions on this project or on aything else please don't hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment